Binance Exchange Review
Binance Exchange was founded in 2017 and has risen to become the number one Cryptocurrency exchange. The combination of low fees, high volume and high number of Cryptocurrencies on offer makes Binance our recommended go-to place for Cryptocurrency trading. They continue to go from strength to strength by adding more and more coins and trading pairs.
- Trading Fees: 0.75% When paid with BNB coin. 0.1% when not paid in BNB coin. (Can be a lower trading fee with high volume accounts).
- Trading pairs available: BTC, ETH, BNB, XRP, USDT, TUSD, PAX, USDC and USDS.
- Trading Volume: At the time of writing daily volume was over $1 billion which was the 2nd highest volume for that day compared to all other exchanges. (3/9/19)
- Coinmarketcap ranking: At the time of writing was rank number 2 exchange for adjusted volume on CMC. You will find them in the top two spots on most days.
- Fiat: You can now buy BTC, XRP, ETH, LTC and BCHABC using debit or credit cards (For GBP and EUR you can also check out Binance Jersey).
- Margin Trading: They have recently added margin trading to their exchange. You can get up to 3x leverage.
Best thing about Binance Exchange: Very high volume at Binance Exchange makes it the best place for Cryptocurrency traders.
Worst thing about Binance Exchange: Their API is not up to the standard that you would expect from the world’s best Cryptocurrency exchange.